How do I apply a discount code?
Simply add a product to your cart, click through to checkout and enter your code into the 'discount' box and apply the code.
Klarna Pay Later
I missed my delivery, how do I receive my parcel?
We kindly ask you to contact us, providing your order details. We require this information to pass on to our delivery partner for investigation and will keep you updated along the way.
Something is wrong with my order
If your order is incomplete, incorrect, or, you have received somebody else’s order, we sincerely apologise.
We, and, our delivery partners aim to avoid mistakes entirely, although, we hope you can appreciate they happen from time to time. We kindly ask you to contact us straight away, providing all the information necessary along with images. With your co-operation, we will ensure to correct any fault that we have made efficiently.
If your order has been lost in transit, or, damaged, please contact us with images if possible. We require this information to pass on to our delivery partner for investigation and will keep you updated along the way. Responses from our delivery partner typically take 48-72 business hours, although may take longer in busy periods. We aim to answer all emails within 48 hours, although during our busiest periods this may take a little longer.
How do I return my order?
Please return your item to the following address, along with your contact details and order details.
Can I exchange something?
If you wish to exchange an item, please contact us, providing your order details. We aim to answer all emails within 48 hours, although during our busiest periods this may take a little longer. You may exchange gloves for a different colour/size within 14 days of delivery.
The purchaser will pay exchange postage.
How long will it take to get my order?
Do you ship overseas?
What is the best way to extend the life of my gloves?
- Prepare a hand hot solution of soft soap flakes such as "Lux".
- Gently sponge down the outside leather of the gloves with this solution.
- Try not to saturate the leather and dab off any excess wetness with a clean dry cloth.
- Allow the gloves to dry naturally and do not use any external heat source such as a radiator, hair dryer or the sun.
- As the gloves are drying, put them onto the hands of the wearer several times. This will help to stretch the leather and restore the shape of the gloves to the profile of the hands.
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us!