Established in Somerset, England in 1826, Pittards is a world leader in the manufacture of performance leathers. Their highly specified glove leathers have been developed to provide a range of benefits that include water and perspiration resistance, increased wear functionality and enhanced grip characteristics.
We use Pittards W100X performance leathers as part of our performance pro range gloves. Providing players with a skin tight feel, with a leather thickness at 0.65mm this is our thinnest glove yet. Now available in just a single right hand glove or as a pair. The WR100X tanning process permanently protects the leather fibres, both limiting water uptake and helping reduce damage from perspiration. It does this without blocking the structure so each leather maintains its natural breathability.
Caring For Your Pittards Leather Gloves
1. Prepare a hand hot solution of soft soap flakes such as "Lux".
2. Gently sponge down the outside leather of the gloves with this solution.
3. Try not to saturate the leather and dab off any excess wetness with a clean dry cloth.
4. Allow the gloves to dry naturally and do not use any external heat source such as a radiator, hair dryer or the sun.
5. As the gloves are drying, put them onto the hands of the wearer several times. This will help to stretch the leather and restore the shape of the gloves to the profile of the hands.
If you decide to use a proprietary leather cleaner or conditioner, please read the product instructions carefully, and be sure the product you are using is suitable for your glove leather.
If you have any questions, please contact us.